Friday, July 4, 2014


                                           chapter 1 

One of the most annoying concepts that i have always heard of  is someone being overly nice and kind to the point of stupidity or as they call it being oddly kind . Well i have been oddly kind for my whole life and since i can remember people have been criticizing me and saying that i have to wake up for this pink world start to see reality and leave my fairy tale land . Well This one goes for all of those people who told you that your reality is real ? who told you that you are not seeing things in gloomy way ?Who told you that your way is better ? So let us be . Yes i want to be oddly kind if it makes me feel okay happy and satisfied and I can clearly tell you that I am happy . Sure i may get hurt , i may cry more than you do but i smile a lot more i can enjoy the little things that your eyes do not see or your minds are blocking because they call them lame . Trust me if you are oddly kind than there is nothing wrong with you you are not stupid you are not lame you my friend are an optimistic happy well mannered human being who will put the greater sake in front of his . SO BE PROUD OF BEING AN ODDLY KIND PERSON .  

3 comments: